We aspire for Boldr to be a platform for impact. If you feel called to support, you are welcome to donate directly through our GoFundMe page. If you are a Client of ours and your Company would like to show support, we can include a donation line item in your next Boldr invoice.
We will channel all financial contributions made from donors to the Community Pantries in the Philippines that need the most support, particularly in cities and localities with the highest concentration of unemployed daily wage workers.
In addition to providing funds, Boldr is actively supporting these pantries as well by the following means:
- Setting up their own community pantries or volunteering to manage community pantries
- Supporting the delivery and logistics of getting the supplies to the pantries that need replenishing
- Conducting needs assessment of pantries based on the state of the local community
- Working with other volunteer and civic groups to consolidate and disseminate donations
Boldr will share an Impact Report that details how the proceeds from this fund-raising initiative were distributed. Any contributor will receive an update within 2 weeks of the funds being distributed. If you’d like to receive a copy of our Impact Report please email us here: email@example.com
- Saan May Community Pantry? map
- Food pantries spread in the Philippines as COVID-19 restrictions bite
- Community pantries offer reprieve from covid-19 hardships in the Philippines
- What the community pantry movement means for Filipinos
- Community Pantry Efforts In Metro Manila Prove Modern-Day Bayanihan